2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku - on loan from Chelsea - scored loads of goals and helped us win 21 league games. So of course it made perfect sense for us to develop a Chelsea youngster. He was still 19/20 at the time so hardly established.

Kurt Zouma was only 23 - young, not established - and well worth us loaning last year. Again, another easy example proving you are wrong. Oh, and signed under Moshiri.

I'm really not sure why your head is falling off. It's a forum.

Ok. My mistake, sir. Can we shake hands and be friends now?

He keeps quoting my post and call me (@name) out on a regular basis so what do you expect Besic lad. I think the mod put me in his ignore list in the past somehow he neglected the decision. If there is a force ignore on both side it will be absolutely fantastic.

This is the Zouma thread.

Stop bickering and stick him on ignore. Stop acting like a spoilt brat demanding that every one does as you want.

Lukaku - on loan from Chelsea - scored loads of goals and helped us win 21 league games. So of course it made perfect sense for us to develop a Chelsea youngster. He was still 19/20 at the time so hardly established.

Kurt Zouma was only 23 - young, not established - and well worth us loaning last year. Again, another easy example proving you are wrong. Oh, and signed under Moshiri.

Bloody hell I had no idea Zouma was that young

Lad's an absolute beast already

We clearly improved Rom and have improved Kurt.
The club's they were loaned to previously were bum sides, and maybe Chelsea wanted to see them play in a better team ?

Lampard is the difference this time, even more than the transfer ban.
He's got a bit of a free pass first few months and if he plays young players, I reckon the fans will get right behind him.

He keeps quoting my post and call me (@name) out on a regular basis so what do you expect Besic lad. I think the mod put me in his ignore list in the past somehow he neglected the decision. If there is a force ignore on both side it will be absolutely fantastic.

Yes, but if you ignore him then you won't see it when he @'s you

If he's really bothering you then you should take the initiative, otherwise just put up with it

We clearly improved Rom and have improved Kurt.
The club's they were loaned to previously were bum sides, and maybe Chelsea wanted to see them play in a better team ?

Lampard is the difference this time, even more than the transfer ban.
He's got a bit of a free pass first few months and if he plays young players, I reckon the fans will get right behind him.

Yeah Lampard is going to be the difference here really

If he sees a place for him then I can't see Zouma jacking in a chance at Chelsea for us

Lukaku was rare very rare. Like I said he was signed as a starter and at the time we did not have much resources as we are now. Do we need to sign a youngstar from these club as squad filler now?

Zouma was a squad player at Chelsea before he came here. He was 23 and played 70 odd games in all competition at Chelsea so I won’t call him a youngster.

Yes, but if you ignore him then you won't see it when he @'s you

If he's really bothering you then you should take the initiative, otherwise just put up with it

Perhaps you are right Mikey. Thanks. In the end this is a forum you have a point.

And Zouma...Brands should set a deadline and price or we have to move on?

Off Topic
Su2Yd5D.jpg

I really hope I’m wrong and this goes against the positive nature I’ll often try to apply but I just don’t see Lampard/Chelsea letting him go. Obviously there’s no way they can replace him and Lampard need to find a way to improve their squad from last year.

With the volume of games they’ll play next season and the pressure to still qualify for Europe they’ll want at least five CB options.

I think their best five CB’s are(in no order) Rudiger, Christensen, Luiz, Zouma and Tomori.

Despite what people say about Azpilicueta, he’s a right back. According to both WhoScored and Transfermarkt he started just one game at CB last season, they won’t be moving him. Especially without them being able to sign a new RB to replace his role at that position.

Kalas has now left the club, Ampadu is going to go out on loan and I don’t see how Miazga is good enough.

I seriously hope I’m wrong but I just cannot see how Zouma won’t be in the plans for next season.

I really hope I’m wrong and this goes against the positive nature I’ll often try to apply but I just don’t see Lampard/Chelsea letting him go. Obviously there’s no way they can replace him and Lampard need to find a way to improve their squad from last year..

Yeah I agree, i mean why would they? Lampard has just gone there, he isnt going to what to sell him and the club wont sell him behind his back. Lampard will at the very least want to see him play for himself, just like Silva did with Lookman.
Unless Zouma goes out of his way to force this, its not happening.

Yeah I agree, i mean why would they? Lampard has just gone there, he isnt going to what to sell him and the club wont sell him behind his back. Lampard will at the very least want to see him play for himself, just like Silva did with Lookman.
Unless Zouma goes out of his way to force this, its not happening.

If he is not forcing a move then how long can Brands/Silva wait for? Or just move on to the alternative?

If he is not forcing a move then how long can Brands/Silva wait for? Or just move on to the alternative?
See this is what I've been thinking for ages, we had to have a deadline before we move on, I would be shocked if that hasn't past.
Thanks for the memories and give him a great reception when we play Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.