2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how this Chelsea player who admittedly said he wants to use everton as a stepping stone back to the big time stays in the Everton thread. The day we found out Jags wasn't getting his contract renewed there was an army in his thread asking for it to be moved to world football.

Sickening if ye ask me.

Love how this Chelsea player who admittedly said he wants to use everton as a stepping stone back to the big time stays in the Everton thread. The day we found out Jags wasn't getting his contract renewed there was an army in his thread asking for it to be moved to world football.

Sickening if ye ask me.

.. just thinking besides the Zouma comparison it's mad weird to actually be asking mods to move jags out of the Everton thread as he's still shaking hands in finch farm. Like what's the hurry? What does it matter. Just why in general.

Beyond odd.

Maybe Lampard will use the Derby kid (on loan) who he trusted as 4th choice.
Who knows,time will tell, nothings over till deadline day though-unless we sign a different defender which may mean zouma move or chance of it is off,people panic to early and to easy about players not comming etc,i expected him to go on tours and play,we just have to hope that Lamoard may not see him as 1st choice etc,as i think zouma may want to play every game and maybe lampard wont guarantee him that

Would sack him off tbh, if he isnt pushing for the move get someone else in to have time to build a partnership with Keane or Mina.

Would sack him off tbh, if he isnt pushing for the move get someone else in to have time to build a partnership with Keane or Mina.

We don’t know whether he is or isn’t though.

Until it’s a concrete “ yes “ or “ no “ he’s a Chelsea player as they’re paying his wages. The fact that the all noises coming out of the club suggest that we’d like him back and Chelsea not countering either way, suggests stuff is going on.

Not being picky by the way.

We don’t know whether he is or isn’t though.

Until it’s a concrete “ yes “ or “ no “ he’s a Chelsea player as they’re paying his wages. The fact that the all noises coming out of the club suggest that we’d like him back and Chelsea not countering either way, suggests stuff is going on.

Not being picky by the way.

Get what you're saying mate, suppose my worry is Chelsea may worry that we may be one of their potential rivals for top 6 this summer and try pull a fast one telling us at the eleventh hour that he's in Lampards plans leaving us scrambling for a CB with days to go before Palace away.

Hopefully we have given them an acceptable deadline to tell the club yes or no so we have time to sort out a replacement ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.