Homepage Update: Koeman: "Barkley looking for a new challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that like Randy Lerner proving himself as the 'best chairman in the league' Dave?

Because frankly, I don't think so. Decision making of Barkley's is off. Evidenced by this latest one of his.

Decision was forced upon him imo.

Still, it's an ill wind that blows no good: we'll get money toward the Sigurdsson rip off and Spurs will get a bargain.

I'll say it again...

How is it fair that Ross Barkley can sign for the likes of City, Chelsea, United, Spurs despite being a long way behind a few of our best players?

How come he gets to come out of this situation on top? How does a player whom everyone deems not good enough is inevitably going to sign for a club that is better than ours?
Homegrown premium.

Plus people think he's gonna be the next Rooney, and can't resist the lure of shiny Everton youngsters. Possibly

Because people are soothing themselves with the belief that he's not the player they actually worshipped for about 4 seasons.

He's easily good enough for the CL 4 plus Arsenal. And that will soon be proven.

I havnt worshiped Barkley for 4weeks never mind 4 years

Irrespective of his ability ( and the level of that ability is a mute point) the lad simply doesn't want to play at Everton.

Forget blaming the manager, or digging Blues for seemingly wanting him gone. The cold hard truth is he believes he can get a more lucrative deal elsewhere. It's a mercenary business, so good luck to him. When he's gone, he's gone and he then has no relevance to Everton at all....he's just another transient player.

I'm interested in players who want to play for the RBJ, not those who don't. Thanks for your efforts Ross but cheerio if the passion has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.