Homepage Update: Koeman: "Barkley looking for a new challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again...

How is it fair that Ross Barkley can sign for the likes of City, Chelsea, United, Spurs despite being a long way behind a few of our best players?

How come he gets to come out of this situation on top? How does a player whom everyone deems not good enough is inevitably going to sign for a club that is better than ours?

I'll say it again...

How is it fair that Ross Barkley can sign for the likes of City, Chelsea, United, Spurs despite being a long way behind a few of our best players?

How come he gets to come out of this situation on top? How does a player whom everyone deems not good enough is inevitably going to sign for a club that is better than ours?

Fair?
What's fair got to do with it.

And as yet, none of those clubs have put a bid in for him. Who knows at what level he'll end up.

If there is anything going on behind the scenes that we dont know about and kept out of the press, you can bet that all clubs will know about it. This is why I dont think any offers have come in yet. Highly likely they will, but you never know.

I'll say it again...

I'm sure everyone will be able to get on with their lives if Barkley signs for one of them

I'll say it again...

Means nothing, Rodwell signed at first for Man City and Jeffers for Arsenal, what happened to them. Like Barkley as a player but as far as I can recall he's never shown any real affinity for Everton and he may well find the grass isn't always greener the other side of the fence.

Means nothing, Rodwell signed at first for Man City and Jeffers for Arsenal, what happened to them. Like Barkley as a player but as far as I can recall he's never shown any real affinity for Everton and he may well find the grass isn't always greener the other side of the fence.

rod well when he was fit at city did actually play and impress. the problem was he was always injured.

As others have alluded to, this move is, imo, 100% about the lad wanting out of Liverpool.

No ITK at all, just an ongoing observation over the last few months.

Like, zero bids. Zero confirmed interest. Played most of the season. (not frozen out, and will train with first team when fit) Decent, apparently, contract on the table. Not a peep from Ross or his agent.

Ergo, not a normal transfer. Ergo, a non footballing one.

I'll say it again...

same with deula and his paper lungs

Status
Not open for further replies.