Kieran Dowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblue

Player Valuation: £60m
Hugely impressed by him last night, his vision and choice of pass was probably above anybody else on the pitch.
He seems to have put on some muscle as well.
I think he will see a decent amount of first team action this summer.
He has the creative ability that we are looking for in the midfielder we want the club to sign.

Only 17 isn't he?

Could be a while before he makes anything ither than pre-season and League Cup cameos.

I'm sure he'll be good, but as for having the creative ability we need I'm not so sure. He has that ability at U21 level maybe, but the Premier League is a different kettle of fish.

Let's not do this to another young player, eh?

I am not saying he is ready yet to play regularly in the first team, but vision and awareness is not something you can teach. A player has it or not.
Every ball he played last night was positive and he was trying clever little passes to open up the defence. A defence which defended deep and in big numbers.

I am not predicting super stardom for the young lad, but against decent opposition last night he stood out.

I am not saying he is ready yet to play regularly in the first team, but vision and awareness is not something you can teach. A player has it or not.
Every ball he played last night was positive and he was trying clever little passes to open up the defence. A defence which defended deep and in big numbers.

I am not predicting super stardom for the young lad, but against decent opposition last night he stood out.

Dundee FC aren't decent opposition, mate.

Went to watch others: Ledson, Browning, Kenny, in the youth team and always left thinking Dowell was the best there.

Good player, something enigmatic about him, long way to go.

The only player i ever saw who i knew would defo make it was Barkley.

I didn't see the game, but to hear more of our youth team are getting first team action is great.

Hope the lad can work to get into the starting lineup regularly if he's got the talent.

Himself and Evans were the best players on the pitch at Dalymount a couple of weeks back.

Spoke very well at a meet and greet in Dublin the following evening, thought he was older than 17, hopefully he keeps improving.

Any other players from 1998 still playing in the Premiership?

I can only think of one.

Any other players from 1998 still playing in the Premiership?

I can only think of one.
Shay Given?
Mark Schwarzer?

They'd be there or thereabouts.

Might be some others but those were the two I'd pick off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.