Kieran Dowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pennington look ok as a right back the other night to me (unsure of age/development status)
Mathew Pennington is twenty one, has had loan spells at Tranmere and last year at Coventry City where he was voted
player of the year, he is fast and aggressive and I think he has a decent chance of making it at Everton, if he isn't part of the first team squad this year he is better going on loan as he will not learn much or progress playing in the U21's.

Mathew Pennington is twenty one, has had loan spells at Tranmere and last year at Coventry City where he was voted
player of the year, he is fast and aggressive and I think he has a decent chance of making it at Everton, if he isn't part of the first team squad this year he is better going on loan as he will not learn much or progress playing in the U21's.
would hope he'd be taking over from Hibbert this season as first choice backup for Coleman.
Needs another good game against Leeds *fingers crosses*

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-prospect-kieran-dowell-could-9893322
Everton teenager Kieran Dowell is facing up to two months out after undergoing ankle surgery. The Blues Academy prospect suffered the injury in training and has had a minor operation to solve the problem.
Dowell played for the Blues’ first-team in pre-season games with Dundee and Leeds United and is being primed for big things at Goodison.

But the 17-year-old from Ormskirk is now looking at a spell on the sidelines. “It was innocuous challenge really, something and nothing,” confirmed under-21s coach David Unsworth. “He felt fine, absolutely fine but we went and had it checked out. “He’s had a minor operation.“It’s one of those unfortunate incidents and he didn’t feel anything afterwards. “But the surgeon has had a look at him and because of his age - if he was older then we would rehab him - they decided to do a little operation on him and he should be fine in a month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.