2018/19 Kieran Dowell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will either be sold to Sheffield United for £12mil or we will send him back there on loan for a £2mil+ fee.

Its win/win for us...same as with Vlasic and Onyekuru.

Dont think he will be brought back into the squad.

£12 million?

I like Dowell, but I can't see how he makes it here now. Needs to leave for the sake of his career.

£12 million seems v optimistic though - based on the amount of football he has played. He wasn't even really trusted at Sheff United, from what I read?! Be surprised if we get more than £5 million if I'm honest, as talented as he potentially is

12:22

DOWELL WANTED ON LOAN
Huddersfield Town
want to sign Everton’s Kieran Dowell on loan, according to Sky sources.
The midfielder spent last season on loan at Sheffield United and has also spent time at Nottingham Forest

I think he will either be sold to Sheffield United for £12mil or we will send him back there on loan for a £2mil+ fee.

Its win/win for us...same as with Vlasic and Onyekuru.

Dont think he will be brought back into the squad.

£12m? Wow for Dowell. Zat this is delusional.

The lad needs to stop going on loan and sort his career out.He should be playing for a club now that wants him for 3 or more years, he needs to stop allowing himself to be farmed out.

Should have sold him the year he impressed at Notts Forest - we have a habit of keeping hold of the academy lads for far too long instead of selling whilst their stock is high.

Same with Holgate this season - should sell after doing OK at WBA yet we'll farm him on loan until he has a disaster season like Galloway/Garbutt/Browning then sell for buttons.

Should have sold him the year he impressed at Notts Forest - we have a habit of keeping hold of the academy lads for far too long instead of selling whilst their stock is high.

Same with Holgate this season - should sell after doing OK at WBA yet we'll farm him on loan until he has a disaster season like Galloway/Garbutt/Browning then sell for buttons.

In order to sell, there has to be a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.