2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

Agreed. More likely that we need to make them a payment to leave to reduce their loss in wages. In which case, any sale will likely be net neutral.

….the attraction for them is getting a 3 year deal somewhere, providing some certainty and security but Keane will be watching the Branthwaite situation thinking he might get more game time next season and improve his options to leave on a Bosman.

….i’d not be certain Keane and Holgate would be willing to give up mega-bucks contracts and even if they were I doubt we’d get that much for either.
Creative negotiation. Promise to pay certain part of their contract after we’re clear of PSR danger if they are willing to make a move.

He is not very good is he at his role.

Bought Beto, we have Maupay coming back, re signing Ashley Young & Coleman who are both finished, we are going to try and get Harrison back for next season, has already said there will be some major sales, probably Branthwaite & Pickford.

I really don't trust this clown with money, also Dyche has a say in all of this as well, worrying times

Bought Beto, we have Maupay coming back, re signing Ashley Young & Coleman who are both finished, we are going to try and get Harrison back for next season, has already said there will be some major sales, probably Branthwaite & Pickford.

I really don't trust this clown with money, also Dyche has a say in all of this as well, worrying times
Good job he doesn’t have any money then !

Think Onana will go before Branthwaite, ones a mainstay and one Dyche is happy to drop.
Think the teams that would want him and he’d go to, will be happy to see him develop another year too, his value won’t go up significantly over the next season, it’s already sky high.
Exception being Utd who i think might go for him this year, but i think he’d be nuts to go there atm.

Not sure that this is true, the jury is still out on Beto - likely to find out for sure if he has an extended run in the first team. Young & Coleman were both supposed to be finished last year but we ended up with the best defensive record outside the top 3 in the Premier League. Young in particular (as he played more) must be doing something right. Harrison will only come back if Leeds lose the promotion play-off, cannot see them loaning him out to a rival team if they make it through, and we certainly aren't buying him. As far as sales rather than probably Branthwaite and Pickford it is possibly Branthwaite or Pickford, and also possibly Onana - hopefully only 1, and in my opinion Onana is the one that would weaken us least. I agree worrying times, with finances so tight, but we are not down yet!

He gets a silly amount of stick really. Individual decisions can be questioned but improving the team and results while generating a transfer substantial profit to help keep the lights on isn’t nearly as easy as the geniuses on here seem to think.
People and when I say people, I do include myself, but people focus on his mistakes.

55m for Beto, Chermo and Maupay is criminal, now maybe in time Chermo might well be an astute signing, im not totally convinced, but its the type of signing we should be going for.

We have sold our best players and had to replace them with on the main cut price deals.

Hes not just working with 1 hand tied, his hands have been chopped off.