2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

He's right though. The entire world knows the position we are in. Sorry if he didn't sell you the rainbows and unicorns you hoped for.

It’s all about strategy and as a sporting director, you don’t come out with a public statement that we need to sell Branthwaite.

Players heads will drop, players prices will drop and it adds to the gloom and doom.

Then again, you’ll never understand but have a weird obsession and lack of critical value on our situation like that Mike guy. Enjoy your weekend and embrace the warm weather.

It’s all about strategy and as a sporting director, you don’t come out with a public statement that we need to sell Branthwaite.

Players heads will drop, players prices will drop and it adds to the gloom and doom.

Then again, you’ll never understand but have a weird obsession and lack of critical value on our situation like that Mike guy. Enjoy your weekend and embrace the warm weather.

He never said this.

He didn't say that though. People in the club know the truth, the heads won't drop, they don't believe in Santa like you. I'm sorry you took my comment personally and had to resort to insults because the truth coming from the club was too much for you.

I saw that click bait headline, didn't take it tho.
It's really no secret in the footballing and business world that we are skint and borrowing millions a month to keep the lights on, why this statement from Thelwell upsets people is beyond me, it's like they think because he spoke the truth 20mil just dropped off Branthwaite and Onana. Hysterical reactions.

Pretty simple really as he has nothing to do, apart from sell a few players who are actually worth something, his job should be getting the likes of Keane Holgate Onana Doucoure Maupay out the door for decent money, but he won't the majority of them apart from Onana will all go on loan
Understandably difficult…..the reason we want them out is the reason no team will buy them for ‘decent money’. People make out like its easy to do when it clearly isn’t

Yeah he never specifically stated Branthwaite but understandably he will have suitors this summer (especially if he gets called up to the Euros) and I think it’s probably naive if we think his agent hasn’t been in talks with other clubs…happens all the time. It’s really down to us what we sell him for but the very public display of our P&S compliance will have alerted clubs like Spurs as to what value they can get from us so his saying this doesn’t effect that

What people need to remember that outside of 5 clubs most are struggling to make PSR. That means we can sell Onana, Branthwaite and Pickford but we won't be able to sell Keane, Godfrey or Holgate. Brentford may buy Maupay if they sell Toney.

It’s for the running of the club.

We’re about to enter a period of time whereby we have no income whatsoever but massssssssive outgoings that the club cannot fund
I thought the money from SKY was paid around the end of the season.

The outgoings should be the same as other months I think.
Any ground expenditure is not counted and I expect Maupay and Onana to leave which will generate some funds.