Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't surprise me

Was also Lukaku's agent before that fat snake got his claws into him

I believe he is also Henen's agent and that lad we almost signed on loan a few years ago - Odjidja-Ofoe

He seems to be the intermediary we use for any deals in Belgium or Belgian players
Did you not listen to the podcast when Adam spoke to Kristof Terreur mate?. Really informative and spoke about this guys good relationship with Kenwright.

People seem to have their blinkers on in the sense they want to get rid of anyone who isn't in their starting line up.

We need a very strong bench too, which mirallas adds to, to compete in all competitions whilst maintaining a challenge for CL position in the league, our whole squad needs to be strong. Not just our first team.

Did you not listen to the podcast when Adam spoke to Kristof Terreur mate?. Really informative and spoke about this guys good relationship with Kenwright.

I couldn't listen to "Balgium" for longer than the first couple of mentions

(In all seriousness, I did but I had iron in the background while I was doing other stuff so I didn't hear all of it).

Kevin Mirallas tells Romelu Lukaku that Everton are a better club than Manchester United

Kevin Mirallas has told Romelu Lukaku that Everton are a better club than Manchester United and believes the Belgian’s goals can be replaced by Wayne Rooney, Sandro and Davy Klaassen.

Everton are preparing for their first season without the Belgian after agreeing to sell him to United for £75 million earlier this month.
Lukaku scored 71 goals in 133 appearances during his four seasons at Goodison Park and while Mirallas recognises the importance of the striker’s contribution, the Belgian winger believes the 24-year-old is not irreplaceable.

‘Everyone knows Romelu scored a lot of goals for us,’ Mirallas told the Daily Mail.

‘He was so important in the last four seasons. But we’ve added a lot of players who have the possibility to score 10 or 15 goals.

‘If five or six players score 10 goals, that is better than one Romelu.

‘That is important. He has gone to United; that is life. I think Everton is better.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEVIN MIRALLAS

Didn't see the point in giving him a new deal. Given his age, his infuriating inconsistency and propensity to do really stupid stuff id have thought that this summer would've been the perfect opportunity to get rid.

I wonder if that new deal had anything at all to do with keeping his agent, big mate of the club, Henrotay onside.

Anyway, he's staying it seems, just think his presence makes little sense

I'm with you, i dont get where the lads ambition is.

He is obviously happy with starting on the bench for us, or he wouldn't have signed a new contract.

Either we are paying him to much or the lad lacks ambition.

He is a good player, with a bit more motivation/ambition,he could be a great player

He is obviously happy with starting on the bench for us, or he wouldn't have signed a new contract.

He is a good player, with a bit more motivation/ambition,he could be a great player

So you think only players with no ambition stay at Everton?

Interesting true BLUE 10.

We moan when players leave; we moan when players want to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.