Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the football genius that is the Belgian manager was there to see him in Genk, thought he played well, eager to impress the national teams manager and his own of course

Mirallas said he thinks Sandro will be a success and he is helping him adapt as only Robles and himself speak Spanish in the squad, well that will make it just himself in a few days when Robles is gone .

I'm with you, i dont get where the lads ambition is.

He is obviously happy with starting on the bench for us, or he wouldn't have signed a new contract.

Either we are paying him to much or the lad lacks ambition.

He is a good player, with a bit more motivation/ambition,he could be a great player
"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"

I'm with you, i dont get where the lads ambition is.

He is obviously happy with starting on the bench for us, or he wouldn't have signed a new contract.

Either we are paying him to much or the lad lacks ambition.

He is a good player, with a bit more motivation/ambition,he could be a great player

I would say he is exactly at the level he should be at on the ladder of world football, and he probably knows it. Just good enough to be a squad player for a club in a big league looking to break into the champions league. Will always contribute over a season and will occasionally hit some form deserving of a starting place.

I don't think he is much more than an impulse footballer with decent pace and skill, I don't see anything that suggests he could be a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.