Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you, i dont get where the lads ambition is.

He is obviously happy with starting on the bench for us, or he wouldn't have signed a new contract.

Either we are paying him to much or the lad lacks ambition.

He is a good player, with a bit more motivation/ambition,he could be a great player
He's going to play loads for us is the simple answer.

He's also just had a kid and clearly likes Everton and the area etc.

Kev only recently signed a new contract and it would have been at Koeman's desire for it to happen. They only recently put the interview with him up on the site. He's going nowhere. Good player who has lots to offer us.
Bit surprised at that tbh, as didn't get the feeling Koeman really rates him. Like a few times last season I couldn't figure out who was keeping him out of the side - unless he was carrying an injury.
I like Kev but just feel he's too flakey to nail down a starting position, and doesn't have a great temperament for a squad player.

Bit surprised at that tbh, as didn't get the feeling Koeman really rates him. Like a few times last season I couldn't figure out who was keeping him out of the side - unless he was carrying an injury.
I like Kev but just feel he's too flakey to nail down a starting position, and doesn't have a great temperament for a squad player.

that's what has changed the most in him it seems...since being frozen out by RM he's come back working hard and happy to be getting minutes under Koeman! He's happy to be a squad player now it seems

Mirallas said he thinks Sandro will be a success and he is helping him adapt as only Robles and himself speak Spanish in the squad, well that will make it just himself in a few days when Robles is gone .

Surely Funes Mori speaks Spanish....

I know he is out for 9 months like.

Status
Not open for further replies.