Kevin Doyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want us to pay any more than 4 million for him. However I think Wolves would expect nearer to 7 million and i know Moyes isn't stupid enough to pay that much for a 28 year old. I think it was simply an enquiry to see if he was going on the cheap and thats all. I do think we need another striker though as every time i see Jela go down I think how are we going to replace him if he gets a bad injury.

He knows if he came here he'd be a bench warmer at best, as we won't play 4-4-2 with the amount of quality midfielders we have. Don't know why he'd wanna join us to not play much...

Better off going elsewhere, although he is miles better than Anichebe so if we could move him on for the same sort of price I'd be up for us signing him.

Would be a good addition to the squad. A swop with Anichebe and a few quid would be tidy business for both clubs.

Dont Moyes, please.. JUST DONT!

he's not good enough for us, he's getting on... rather keep victor who can actually make an impact coming on as a strength option to hold the ball if need be. (only thing he's good at)

Status
Not open for further replies.