KENWRIGHT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the fans to act then isn’t it?

Benitez leaving isn’t the win, it should only be the start.

Kenwright and Co. It’s time to go. 27 years is enough.

The whole board and moshri ain't a right fit.

Moshri seems to enjoy wasting money with no return

How these owners pass fit and proper tests beggar belief

What tests do you think they undertake?

He's a billionaire with a good record in business, he's left the day to day running of the club to BK and DBB, Moshiri has 100% meddled in transfers but BK and DBB need dragging out of the club.

Martinez is 100% a Kenwright appointment. Nothing at this club will ever change until Bill is set aside and has nothing to do with this club. He's seen over the worst period of the club history, and enough is enough.

How can anyone back or support him anymore.
Worst period of our club history? Moyes was his appointment you melt, I think he did ok, not my cup of tea like but he did a grand job. Moshiri has picked all the other clowns, Martinez 2.0 is the way forward lad, get on board or go and support the RS

I've counted 3 serious posts from @Bungle

Can someone go and check he's ok, as I think someone has escaped his basement and taken over his account

Inappropriate Language
LOL you are bitter. We would not have had one of the best grounds in the country being built, hired ancelotti and 500million spent if it was not for him. Mosh blew it, we know that, but if not for BK we'd be Blackburn right now

Wow, we could he swapping leagues with them and you're thankful?

Jesus Wept we have some of the most deluded fans in the country, Kenwright is the [Poor language removed] chairman overseeing this [Poor language removed] show ffs.

Unfair, he steered us away from the like of Venkies and the dude who ruined Pompey and, got a chap who genuinely wanted to pump hundreds of millions into the club without asest stripping and saddling with debt, unfortunately, he did not know how to run a football club, the b;lame for this does not lie with BK, if mosh had got any lucky breaks at all, we would be lauding him and BK for years to come.

I do take your point mate, but after taking so long to find a buyer and to effectively still be at the club seemingly with little say is just mad.

We were better off with Bill before Moshiri came in and a number of the signings we've made have attributed Bills ability to sell the club to them as a reason for signing, so I think at this point we might be directing our angst at the wrong person.

Yeah, plucky little Everton, wwwwww.evertonfc.com, little old Everton.

All those gems. The only thing he's sold is the greatest talent in multiple generations to a regional rival for peanuts, and the fans down the river on multiple occasions.

Wow, we could he swapping leagues with them and you're thankful?

Jesus Wept we have some of the most deluded fans in the country, Kenwright is the [Poor language removed] chairman overseeing this [Poor language removed] show ffs.
Because of Mosh and his inept ability to run this club NOT BK. If Mosh had pulled his finger out and used the half a billion properly, youd be sucking BK off as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.