KENWRIGHT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel a bit unsteady when you come in with a serious point, Bungle. But you're bang-on.

Kenwright's theatrics rub plenty of people up the wrong way, and I can understand that, but I think we'd be in an even worse state if he wasn't there.

Why would we? How can you possibly know? Can you please give me next Saturday's lotto numbers.

Yeah, agreed.

Kenwright does at least have the club's best interests at heart (even if that's bound up with wanting to let people know he deserves praise for being the world's greatest Evertonian). I think we need him as a moderating force until Moshiri either figures out his own weaknesses, or he leaves.
Hang on. It was Kenwright who sold the club to Moshiri in the first place. We really do get the club we deserve, don't we? Jesus Christ!

Did I miss when we announced Martinez?
1642421044076.png

lol

Unfair, he steered us away from the like of Venkies and the dude who ruined Pompey and, got a chap who genuinely wanted to pump hundreds of millions into the club without asest stripping and saddling with debt, unfortunately, he did not know how to run a football club, the b;lame for this does not lie with BK, if mosh had got any lucky breaks at all, we would be lauding him and BK for years to come.

Kenwright is the chairman you moron, of course he's to blame, the buck stops with him.

Bore off with your Bill out nonsense, we have just spent 6 months wanting a manger out he was totally against, this pathetric culture of abuse and moaning in the direction at the club is the biggest problem with have, all the tossers were crying in the summer because he apparently wanted Moyes, who is 4th, we can change managers and owners but while we have idiots following us who only want a toxic fan base we will never get anywhere .

Kenwright was the driving force behind signing Nathan Patterson. Patterson is going to be a star. It is very easy to be critical of a chairman. The owner Moshiri knows less about football than a 15 year old with football manager for perspective.

I always feel a bit unsteady when you come in with a serious point, Bungle. But you're bang-on.

Kenwright's theatrics rub plenty of people up the wrong way, and I can understand that, but I think we'd be in an even worse state if he wasn't there.
%100, he is the best ally we as in the fanbase have, he is the only one on our side, right now we need him

Kenwright is the chairman you moron, of course he's to blame, the buck stops with him.
WOW, chill out Pavlos you superstar.
Read the post again, if you can, and try and understand the statement, he avoided the worst possible buyers and went for someone who was willing to pump money in NOT take money out of the club. It could (should) have gone beuatifully, instead, due to bad luck and business on Mosh part it has failed, you cannot unless you are a complete dic, lay that blame at BK feet. People like you would love it if we got Venkies just so you could cry a little harder about bill kenwright.

EDIT!! I have just seen you are one of the three 27 minuters....lol explains everything you Tony

WOW, chill out Pavlos you superstar.
Read the post again, if you can, and try and understand the statement, he avoided the worst possible buyers and went for someone who was willing to pump money in NOT take money out of the club. It could (should) have gone beuatifully, instead, due to bad luck and business on Mosh part it has failed, you cannot unless you are a complete dic, lay that blame at BK feet. People like you would love it if we got Venkies just so you could cry a little harder about bill kenwright.

EDIT!! I have just seen you are one of the three 27 minuters....lol explains everything you Tony

Yeah seems I was spot on, absolute belter.

He avoided the worst possible buyers and went for someone who was willing to pump money in NOT take money out of the club. It could (should) have gone beuatifully, instead, due to bad luck and business on Mosh part it has failed, you cannot unless you are a complete dic, lay that blame at BK feet. People like you would love it if we got Venkies just so you could cry a little harder about bill kenwright.

Spot on, but they turn a blind eye to stuff like this because they are stuck in that culture of toxicity and general wild moaning but with zero understand on what is going on, standard 27 club histrionics

We were better off with Bill before Moshiri came in and a number of the signings we've made have attributed Bills ability to sell the club to them as a reason for signing, so I think at this point we might be directing our angst at the wrong person.
How were we better off? We had fuckall money. Moyes saved him season after season getting the best out of his players.

Moshiri has given us the money to spend. It’s those around him who he’s employed who have shafted us as is clear as day he knows absolutely nothing about football

Spot on, but they turn a blind eye to stuff like this because they are stuck in that culture of toxicity and general wild moaning but with zero understand on what is going on, standard 27 club histrionics
Yeh, I can imagine sitting next to him, nothing but bile being spouted, trying to out anger his mate next to him, thinking they are doing a good thing, letting the players know they are having a bad game. Probably struggle to say a good word, despite the result or performance

Yeh, I can imagine sitting next to him, nothing but bile being spouted, trying to out anger his mate next to him, thinking they are doing a good thing, letting the players know they are having a bad game. Probably struggle to say a good word, despite the result or performance
The Park End is full of them, i used to be in there and twice had to move seats to get away from them, funny thing is when i moved out of it i was picking a new seat in another part of the ground, i was telling a steward who was showing me what was available, he said to me all day long he hears the same story. Was no surprise against Arsenal on 27 it was mostly people in there who walked out. TBF they are everywhere but i found that stand the worse for it

Status
Not open for further replies.