KENWRIGHT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Park End is full of them, i used to be in there and twice had to move seats to get away from them, funny thing is when i moved out of it i was picking a new seat in another part of the ground, i was telling a steward who was showing me what was available, he said to me all day long he hears the same story. Was no surprise against Arsenal on 27 it was mostly people in there who walked out. TBF they are everywhere but i found that stand the worse for it

Yeh, I cannot be arsed to go these days cos of it. Rather the aways as they are less in number it seems. My kids refuse to go due to the moaning nobs that surround us.
The annoying thing is, they think they are doing good by creating an atmosphere that is so toxic even the players hate it.

Yeah, agreed.

Kenwright does at least have the club's best interests at heart (even if that's bound up with wanting to let people know he deserves praise for being the world's greatest Evertonian). I think we need him as a moderating force until Moshiri either figures out his own weaknesses, or he leaves.
Nope. Bill Kenwright has his own interests at heart. Lining his own pockets and getting his stupid gob on MOTD.

The man is a cancer and a curse on this club and has been since day 1. The list of his errors, mistakes and downright lies is legendary, yet here he is, having sold the majority of shares and still having major influence.

Say what you want about that lot, but had he been Chairman over there he'd have been hounded out years ago.

His 'supporters' who are desperately pushing all of the blame on Moshiri should remember who actually brought the guy to our club. Kenwright, as we know, only sold out to him because he'd promised to keep BK on.

The man is a bungling buffoon and needs to be forced out of this club.

Yeh, I cannot be arsed to go these days cos of it. Rather the aways as they are less in number it seems. My kids refuse to go due to the moaning nobs that surround us.
The annoying thing is, they think they are doing good by creating an atmosphere that is so toxic even the players hate it.
Look at this place today, moaning about Kenwright, moaning about Roberto, its pathetic.

How were we better off? We had fuckall money. Moyes saved him season after season getting the best out of his players.

Moshiri has given us the money to spend. It’s those around him who he’s employed who have shafted us as is clear as day he knows absolutely nothing about football

If he knows nothing about football, or clearly how to run a successful business, then he shouldn't be anywhere near the club. He's the one responsible for our current financial predicament and is the bigger problem with the club at present. Don't get angry at me because you hate Bill so much.

Bill is going to save us from this mess. Like Gandalf from GOT!

71b17c2463b5f192d55bcefec3dbbaa7.gif

1642422547177.png

Kind of ironic them saying he is lining his pockets while Moshiri will make millions from a ground that wont really benefit Everton now
Yeh, BK will be lucky to be alive by the time that comes around. Meanwhile, they accuse him of lining his own pockets, they need to have a look at the yank owners of UTD and the RS to see how one lines ones pockets in football. These dudes are deluded

The whole board and moshri ain't a right fit.

Moshri seems to enjoy wasting money with no return

How these owners pass fit and proper tests beggar belief

Status
Not open for further replies.