KENWRIGHT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were better off with Bill before Moshiri came in and a number of the signings we've made have attributed Bills ability to sell the club to them as a reason for signing, so I think at this point we might be directing our angst at the wrong person.
We haven't won a ton pot for nearly 30.

What truly falls on Kenwright's head is that for all the years he claimed to have been waiting for the right buyer, he's clearly picked a wrong'n in Moshiri.

Not that project-Moshiri can't be righted, if he finally accepts that he just needs to put up the cash and nothing else.
I don't think anybody could have expected this though from Moshiri. He is all over the place.

My avatar sums up the problem that is Bill and makes clear my feelings on the man.

The only thing I would say is that if Bill doesnt choose the manager then that leaves Farhad and we will be getting someone with a name plucked back from obscurity. Where is Sven these days...

I always feel a bit unsteady when you come in with a serious point, Bungle. But you're bang-on.

Kenwright's theatrics rub plenty of people up the wrong way, and I can understand that, but I think we'd be in an even worse state if he wasn't there.

Yeah I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the back of him and Moshiri and for a new owner to come in and employ people that know what they're doing and sort out the basics, but in the absence of that I think pointing the finger at Kenwright doesn't really solve anything.

Moshiri appears to interfere and run the club like a play thing that he'll eventually just toss away with little care, he either gets hold of the situation rapidly and resolves it, or carries on making the same mistakes again and again and we end up playing Championship football in a shiny new stadium. How about giving people jobs and letting them get on with implementing a proper strategy and staying off the phone to Jim White, it can't be that difficult.

What truly falls on Kenwright's head is that for all the years he claimed to have been waiting for the right buyer, he's clearly picked a wrong'n in Moshiri.

Not that project-Moshiri can't be righted, if he finally accepts that he just needs to put up the cash and nothing else.

The fact ‘Blue Bill’ is still hanging round after selling the thing he owns is the MADDEST thing ever, moreso he clearly still has influence at the Club.

Like selling a house but still living there and telling the bloke who bought it off you what colour to paint the walls.

Unfair, he steered us away from the like of Venkies and the dude who ruined Pompey and, got a chap who genuinely wanted to pump hundreds of millions into the club without asest stripping and saddling with debt, unfortunately, he did not know how to run a football club, the b;lame for this does not lie with BK, if mosh had got any lucky breaks at all, we would be lauding him and BK for years to come.

Yeah I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the back of him and Moshiri and for a new owner to come in and employ people that know what they're doing and sort out the basics, but in the absence of that I think pointing the finger at Kenwright doesn't really solve anything.

Moshiri appears to interfere and run the club like a play thing that he'll eventually just toss away with little care, he either gets hold of the situation rapidly and resolves it, or carries on making the same mistakes again and again and we end up playing Championship football in a shiny new stadium. How about giving people jobs and letting them get on with implementing a proper strategy and staying off the phone to Jim White, it can't be that difficult.
Yeah, agreed.

Kenwright does at least have the club's best interests at heart (even if that's bound up with wanting to let people know he deserves praise for being the world's greatest Evertonian). I think we need him as a moderating force until Moshiri either figures out his own weaknesses, or he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.