KENWRIGHT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do take your point mate, but after taking so long to find a buyer and to effectively still be at the club seemingly with little say is just mad.
To find the RIGHT buyer, as in, was not gong to strip the club bare and saddle s with debt, you mean?!?! We all know Mosjh has messed up, but that is not the fault of BK.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Because of Mosh and his inept ability to run this club NOT BK. If Mosh had pulled his finger out and used the half a billion properly, youd be sucking BK off as we speak

What are you talking about? Bill Kenwright is the chairman of the club and responsible for the day to day running of it. Moshiri is the owner who lives in Monaco, we're not even his biggest concern.

Are you thick? It's literally Kenwright's job now

Yeah, plucky little Everton, wwwwww.evertonfc.com, little old Everton.

All those gems. The only thing he's sold is the greatest talent in multiple generations to a regional rival for peanuts, and the fans down the river on multiple occasions.

I'm not attempting to mount a staunch defence of Kenwright, don't think that's what this is. I just fear Moshiris impact on the future of Everton far more than I do Kenwright's at present.

What are you talking about? Bill Kenwright is the chairman of the club and responsible for the day to day running of it. Moshiri is the owner who lives in Monaco, we're not even his biggest concern.

LOL. it was mosh who appointed both Walsh and Brands, that is where the money has gone....

Don't waste your breath. It's not worth the effort. We must have some of the stupidest fans in football. We bring it on ourselves. Yeah, Kenwright. He's only the Chairman what's it got to do with him? God help us.

He’s not but you’re banned

Stolen from Twitter. Perfect.

E1kSNvA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.