Junior Hoilett anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive yet to be wrong about a player in my life.

I said before Mirallas kicked a ball he would be the Belgian Ronaldo, I can spot talent in a player from 1 look.

Its a gift.

...wonder if we might be interested in picking the pockets of Wigan if they drop. Macmanaman is a late developer but has got an eye for a goal and I reckon he's not on much by Premier League standards. I also like the little Scottish lad up front, he's certainly a better proposition than Naismith.

...wonder if we might be interested in picking the pockets of Wigan if they drop. Macmanaman is a late developer but has got an eye for a goal and I reckon he's not on much by Premier League standards. I also like the little Scottish lad up front, he's certainly a better proposition than Naismith.

If you're on about Maloney I'll fume my tits off.

Im fairly sure Macmanaman was released cos his attitude stinks.

He comes across as such a bellend and I dont care if he becomes the new Messi, hes 1 bad bell.

At the right price it'd make sense to bring him here, i rated him at Blackburn, he never really got going at QPR but Moyes is pretty good at buying players and getting them performing again so i reckon he'd turn out to have a few good seasons with us.

Well, any of the teams that go down have some decent players to go in for:
Wigan: Maloney, Kone, McManaman
Sunderland: Mignolet, Sessegnon, Johnson
Newcastle: Krul, Santon, Debuchy, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Cisse
Southampton: Shaw, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Ramirez, Lallana
Villa: Lowton, Benteke, Weimann
Norwich: Well, I guess they're the exception. :lol: So they'll probably go down on that basis.

Mignolet could be a good shout, or Cisse if Newcastle drop. Both should waltz into our first XI. Southampton would be a good one though, lots of decent and young players. I do think it'll be Norwich though.

Norwich: Well, I guess they're the exception. :lol: So they'll probably go down on that basis.

Mignolet could be a good shout, or Cisse if Newcastle drop. Both should waltz into our first XI. Southampton would be a good one though, lots of decent and young players. I do think it'll be Norwich though.

If Norwich don't go down it'll be a good 80% our fault. We're clearly playing the long game, here.

Santon is decent but he couldn't defend a sand castle from an onrushing toddler. Awful defender.

But yeah. We could pick up 1 or 2 decent players if any of those get relegated.

I remember Footy Manager 2009 describing Santon as "the new Paolo Maldini". That worked out well for him.

Weren't we in for Sessegnon when he was first making noises about leaving PSG? I'd still have him. Swerve Hoilett though, not robust enough. Squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.