Junior Hoilett anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks, he is and was crap! And he never track back. Most importantly, he is just a very average footballer.

Did well in the last year of his contract (as players often do) at Blackburn.

Been dreadful for QPR, to the extent that he's barely played - or been that kerjunk I haven't noticed him.

Isn't he on £80,000 per week. Crazy!

Don't want him, bad mercenary and not all that really. If we're picking from QPR's carcass I'd much rather have Remy but even then I'm not too fussed on him either.

Last edited:
Remy could be allowed to leave on a free, that would be a good signing, Hoilett would be gash defined.

He had his chance an asked to be the top earner at our club!! No thanks....glad he got relegated. No player that ever snubs us shud EVER get another look in. Thats why I fumed so much about M.Owen...I mean the lad swerved us 3 times yet every1 was still wanting him in...

Really wanted him last summer but the fact he hasn't been able to make a mark at qpr has changed my thinking on him completely.

For a low fee on low wages to bulk the squad I'd take a risk on him but he's a money man so no chance of that. Would rather Sinclair from city or Donovan over this guy.

On a free I'd take him.

You need players that can change games in your squad and the more of them you have the better your chance of getting up there.

As with everything at us it'd depend on the money. QPR will be letting some very decent players go for buttons this season. I'd take the goalie too.

ummm he's quick and plays right wing both of which we could use but he's been pretty useless this season. He was very good last season and he hasn't actually played that much this year though so I would have him on a free and low wages but for any sort of significant fee he wouldn't be a bargain.

I'm honestly surprised he's been so bloody terrible this year.

That said, wingers never do well at QPR, the grounds so tiny any sauntering outwide will play on your mind as you'll probably knock the brakes off some poor disabled supporters wheelchair and knock bovril all over them.

Not a bad player but made a poor career choice following the money.

Deserves a second chance, but not really that much is he? They paid about 4m and he's had a bloody awful year, plus they've just got relegation.

I'd say he's worth about 2.5m, and about 25k a week in wages.

I'm honestly surprised he's been so bloody terrible this year.

That said, wingers never do well at QPR, the grounds so tiny any sauntering outwide will play on your mind as you'll probably knock the brakes off some poor disabled supporters wheelchair and knock bovril all over them.

Haha, can't say that I can understand that type of logic IMO.

For me he's a similar type of player to Mirallas can play the same positions. He was superb at Blackburn and scored a bit too. He's going to be playing in the PL and it wouldn't surprise me to see him at Arsenal or the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.