Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neccessary mate?
Meant to say stability but yes neccisary as I am genuinely worried that if he isn't just being a parody that he is actually in need of help.

That isn't a joke but I would be seriously worried about someone's health if that is how they react to the tiniest of things and fail to see positives in anything and actually can't see past what is infront of them

I had a friend who became like that a few years ago and in the end we finally got him to see a doctor he was diagnosed and it eventually helped him.

That said he could easily be a parody but if not I am worried.

It's alright just taking the piss out of him because he is just someone making weird posts but there is obviously someone behind the screen.

Meant to say stability but yes neccisary as I am genuinely worried that if he isn't just being a parody that he is actually in need of help.

That isn't a joke but I would be seriously worried about someone's health if that is how they react to the tiniest of things and fail to see positives in anything and actually can't see past what is infront of them

I had a friend who became like that a few years ago and in the end we finally got him to see a doctor he was diagnosed and it eventually helped him.

That said he could easily be a parody but if not I am worried.

It's alright just taking the piss out of him because he is just someone making weird posts but there is obviously someone behind the screen.
We are all allowed to have a little mess about once in a while mate, in all honesty am not sure if its on off or whatever, this would be a massive statement for us as a club to get this one done, but its not life or death and everton will carry on regardless if we sign him or not

Threadmark this storming cloud as a checkpoint of no return in this thread.

tumblr_o54wy6C00x1uvva9wo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.