Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all allowed to have a little mess about once in a while mate, in all honesty am not sure if its on off or whatever, this would be a massive statement for us as a club to get this one done, but its not life or death and everton will carry on regardless if we sign him or not

Kev's been hacked MODS

We are all allowed to have a little mess about once in a while mate, in all honesty am not sure if its on off or whatever, this would be a massive statement for us as a club to get this one done, but its not life or death and everton will carry on regardless if we sign him or not
Well I am glad to know you are joking around I apologise for how I worded my original post but I have literally been in a similar situation with someone myself in real life and it wasn't a pleasant experience for anyone and as someone who deals with depression myself it can be difficult to see someone go down the Same type of path hence the bluntness.

All that aside its good to know you aren't seriously like that !!

Well I am glad to know you are joking around I apologise for how I worded my original post but I have literally been in a similar situation with someone myself in real life and it wasn't a pleasant experience for anyone and as someone who deals with depression myself it can be difficult to see someone go down the Same type of path hence the bluntness.

All that aside its good to know you aren't seriously like that !!
It's ok mate I took no offence

Can't wait for Esk to post "Soon" in a bit and for everyone to lose their heads.

Truly special scenes on here when he flashes an ankle.
hope so!

think in reality though it'll probably be a bit of a drawn out thing, won't be easy for sure,

hope so!

think in reality though it'll probably be a bit of a drawn out thing, won't be easy for sure,

I have absolutely zero knowledge of the situation but I reckon it'll be done this week/nearly next week.

Can see it playing out like he reports back to United and it's a clean break just tells Jose he'd like to go if there's no space for him. No strops or media leaks, just wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.