2020/21 Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont blame him, I wouldnt be bothered if it was clear to me 5 or 6 minutes is all I'm getting.
He should thank his lucky stars a club the size of Everton signed him and are paying his wages for 6 months. He'd still be at Bournemouth and facing the prospect of never playing top flight football again had we not signed him.

He is not good enough and has failed to be the valuable short-term backup we hoped he'd be. Come the summer, we will sign better players and he will be a distant memory.

He should thank his lucky stars a club the size of Everton signed him and are paying his wages for 6 months. He'd still be at Bournemouth and facing the prospect of never playing top flight football again had we not signed him.

He is not good enough and has failed to be the valuable short-term backup we hoped he'd be. Come the summer, we will sign better players and he will be a distant memory.
You think we will sign better players, but we have a recent track record of not doing so. For me questions need asking about this deal, King hasnt done anything wrong, i do wonder if we actually scouted him proper, or did we just watch a few YouTube videos, either way we choose to waste money

Knows he’s leaving and will try his best to get a goal - but very clearly can’t be arsed doing the ugly stuff - closing people down, tracking runners, putting tackles in.

Knows he’s leaving and will try his best to get a goal - but very clearly can’t be arsed doing the ugly stuff - closing people down, tracking runners, putting tackles in.

Probably an element of not wanting to risk a big injury with him out of contract this summer.

Would like him to bag a winner off the bench at some point this season feel for the lad hasnt had a sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies.