2017/18 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtually the same defence Robles had to put up with when we were sliding down the league last season!

Not so Joey.

Williams, Jags and Baines have developed some unknown advanced aging process since then.

It'll be studied by scientists in years to come.

Plus you have to throw in the pretend footballer, Martina playing at right back too.

* tomorrow's another day, time for bed x

It's not about defence....its pickfords decision making that's causing concern... He also dramatizes saves when it's not needed... He is very rash in running out when there is no need to....needs to concentrate more on his angles & making things difficult for the striker....

I know he is young & a promising keeper but Unsy have a word please....

Pickford gets over excited.....rushes out when there is no need to & turns good saves into dramatic saves....

We don't want a dramatic goalie, we want a great goalie making great saves & making good judgement when faced with difficult decisions....

Ive noticed that this happened so much more in the four games that Unsworth has been in charge for. Dont recall it happening a lot when Koeman and his staff were here.

He's sound but needs to stop rushing out of his goal.

As others have said, probably due to Unsworth playing a high line - which is ridiculous against pacey players.

We really need a new manager in this week, like.

I personally wouldn't even call him decent and there is statistical evidence to back that up.
He is decent. Again the price tag is skewing people's opinions but he commands his box and is a very good shot stopper. I also don't remember too many howlers although I thought he was poor on Sunday for one of their goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.