2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% this. A complete mix of long balls, short balls, quick distribution and slow. In recent times, he has generally been very good for us. But I get very frustrated by the fact he never seems to just throw it out quickly and set us on a counter attack, but maybe this is also down to the lack of options he has available to him?
Firing to Foden, Bellingham, Saka and Kane or firing it to Gordon, Gray and McNeil? Tough choice

If he doesn't sign a contract by the summer then he has to be sold. He is too valuable to leave on a free transfer.

Selling in January should be an absolute no though, unless we get offered something absolutely ludicrous. I'd be talking something close to Allison money to even consider selling midseason in a relegation scrap

Will ask to leave in summer for a champions league team. That’s what’s coming out from a few close “sources” within the England camp. Fee needs to be £50 million plus imo.

Will ask to leave in summer for a champions league team. That’s what’s coming out from a few close “sources” within the England camp. Fee needs to be £50 million plus imo.
Let’s hope there’s a few interested, I’d have no problem selling him, Gordon and DCL, add in kean amd a few fringe players, plus 7/8 out of contract freeing up loads of wages. We could be looking at a 150/200mil war chest lol.

Just need to spend it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.