2022/23 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really don't understand why people want to sell him without not having a suitable replacement Have we not learnt our lesson! We sold richarlison and didn't replace him and have really struggled all season which has cost us.

Can we trust the board to go out and get a world class goalkeeper to replace him.....
A world class goalkeeper would cost more than we would get for Jordan.

If you look at Leeds and Leicester City with the keepers they have and we have Pickford it’s a big reason why we stayed up.

Leicester got rid of their keeper and captain and it’s cost them I reckon.
Yes a good point and yet the Leicester ‘keeper had a blinder against us and cost us two points.

Hes not world class but hes been excellent and we wouldn't be able to find an upgrade
Some may not class him as world class (and not many teams have world class players), But he has been a class above any other players for a long time and been consistent for quite a while - He has made a massive difference to us and for me is a very good keeper

I know JP, I’m from same town. Whilst he obviously a MLF, there is no doubt that he has Everton in his heart now too
Congratulations on yday - too close for comfort mind

Whats an MLF?.

Thanks for asking that, why don’t posters write the full bleedin’ words out, it doesn’t cost any more!!
A MILF with no eyes.

As for Pickford, id sell at £50mil.

29 and his value will begin to drop next season especially with his reflexes being the key part of his game. I doubt he'll have the longevity compared to keepers who have different attributes.

It would be smart to sell at his peak price, like if we had sold DCL at a rumoured £60mil a couple of years ago.

Sell him and get in an experienced keeper and one of the best young prospects around. Or Mamardashvili from Valencia.

A MILF with no eyes.

As for Pickford, id sell at £50mil.

29 and his value will begin to drop next season especially with his reflexes being the key part of his game. I doubt he'll have the longevity compared to keepers who have different attributes.

It would be smart to sell at his peak price, like if we had sold DCL at a rumoured £60mil a couple of years ago.

Sell him and get in an experienced keeper and one of the best young prospects around. Or Mamardashvili from Valencia.
You are asking for relegation Zat.

Status
Not open for further replies.