2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Pabbers

Player Valuation: £70m
I dont dispute what you say, hes had two great tournaments, but to say hes the best since Banks I disagree. Slightly off topic, but the whole teams'bombed' at the tournaments

The best for England, since banks.

Measured on the top level, and he smashed it out of the park, no other keeper has done that.....since banks.

Pabbers

Player Valuation: £70m
They were all better goalkeepers than Pickford that’s the point of the argument, how good a goalkeeper is Pickford and he plays for and gets paid by Everton as well as England and it is as an Everton player I’m interested in.

How can they be better when they have not performed at the level he has !?!

YOu are measured on how you perform at the very top, and thats what Pickford has done for England, better than any keeper since banks, for England.

jamieni

Player Valuation: £30m
…I’ve long thought he’s our most sellable asset that wouldn’t too negatively impact team performance. Of course, that depends on the acquisition of a low cost progressive replacement.

i have no idea who a replacement could be, people employed by the club are paid lots of money to know that.
Do agree though that he’s probably more easily replace for a reasonable outlay than DCL or Richy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks