2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont dispute what you say, hes had two great tournaments, but to say hes the best since Banks I disagree. Slightly off topic, but the whole teams'bombed' at the tournaments

The best for England, since banks.

Measured on the top level, and he smashed it out of the park, no other keeper has done that.....since banks.

They were all better goalkeepers than Pickford that’s the point of the argument, how good a goalkeeper is Pickford and he plays for and gets paid by Everton as well as England and it is as an Everton player I’m interested in.

How can they be better when they have not performed at the level he has !?!

YOu are measured on how you perform at the very top, and thats what Pickford has done for England, better than any keeper since banks, for England.

…I’ve long thought he’s our most sellable asset that wouldn’t too negatively impact team performance. Of course, that depends on the acquisition of a low cost progressive replacement.

i have no idea who a replacement could be, people employed by the club are paid lots of money to know that.
You are joking right?

…I’ve long thought he’s our most sellable asset that wouldn’t too negatively impact team performance. Of course, that depends on the acquisition of a low cost progressive replacement.

i have no idea who a replacement could be, people employed by the club are paid lots of money to know that.
Do agree though that he’s probably more easily replace for a reasonable outlay than DCL or Richy.

Status
Not open for further replies.