2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was 7/10 and above tonight, he was 1/10. He gets 1 because he made a routine save which meant he didn't let in every shot on target. He didn't even have a cross to attend with his evening was that easy.

Came out of his goal shouting come on as they walked back to center circle. Spotted some of them looking at him and each other. Have no doubt he is being discussed behind his back. That's not stirring but the reality of a changing room.
I think Keane and Digne’s reactions in particular were quite telling as it looked like pure apathy

We are making real progress and this has to be the last chance saloon to get things right under Carlo but Pickford is an absolute liability and we will win nothing with him in goal

I am confident Carlo realised that. It like davis and out midfield last season. Kept getting game time . Then bang. A new midfield. I think pickford will be sold next summer. Might not have been financially possible to do it all this window.

I am confident Carlo realised that. It like davis and out midfield last season. Kept getting game time . Then bang. A new midfield. I think pickford will be sold next summer. Might not have been financially possible to do it all this window.
I am sure Carlo knows he's crap but the trouble is in today's football next summer is too late we need to sell or replace now

Status
Not open for further replies.