2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was flapping everywhere in the build up to the bicycle kick. The first was horrible and his head went afterwards. Not a good trait in a keeper.
Oh yeah he loses it at things that aren’t even happening on the pitch the Newcastle crowd for example. My opinion of him has changed now though, I initially thought it was his focus and mentality but now I just think he’s entirely lacking in quality and ability and has got to Everton and England’s number 1 spot by pure luck and is only now being found out

giphy.gif

Thought I’d be nice and give him a clean slate, but there’s no disguising the fact that he is a terrible keeper. He’s a liability for us and he’d be a liability for any other club in the world. I wouldn’t trust him in the SPL. I reckon if he joined a championship side he’d lose the team more points than he’d gain them.

I was thinking at halftime how nice it was going to be to get through to the next round of a Cup competition with the minimum of fuss.

Then Pickford single handedly made the game a contest.

There were player's out there who are going to be playing at the weekend who had to exert themselves more due to his errors.

Oh yeah he loses it at things that aren’t even happening on the pitch the Newcastle crowd for example. My opinion of him has changed now though, I initially thought it was his focus and mentality but now I just think he’s entirely lacking in quality and ability and has got to Everton and England’s number 1 spot by pure luck and is only now being found out

I've long held the opinion its more the dearth of quality English keepers that mean he's no. 1.

Beware overhyped young English keepers...

Personally, I think it's because he's only got 7 brain cells, and even some of them don't work right, but the same unacceptable results, regardless of the cause.

It's a shame because opposition teams are going to know all about how low on confidence he is and it's only going to bring more pressure.

Please don't undo our good work, Jordan.

I was thinking at halftime how nice it was going to be to get through to the next round of a Cup competition with the minimum of fuss.

Then Pickford single handedly made the game a contest.

There were player's out there who are going to be playing at the weekend who had to exert themselves more due to his errors.
Well, they say it's a sign of a quality player if he can entirely turn a game on his own, so........

Status
Not open for further replies.