2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

To nearly plagiarise: Hate to give him credit, but great game today.

I was more acknowledging the fact that I’ve generally been consistent in my opinion that he’s a knobhead and his performances haven’t been good enough for us

Don’t hate to give him credit at all, hope he has 38 games like that

Very happy for Jordan Pickford; made a couple of top saves to keep Spurs from spoiling our away day party. Including the recent England games, that's three clean sheets for the guy... his confidence should be right up there.
Have to admit he looked the part today

I was more acknowledging the fact that I’ve generally been consistent in my opinion that he’s a knobhead and his performances haven’t been good enough for us

Don’t hate to give him credit at all, hope he has 38 games like that
Don't want at all to argue with your aspirations for JP, but in any other position, 'generally' consistently good is a good thing, because there's always chance of team mates to rescue your occasional error, but with a GK, an isolated error in an otherwise generally good performance will result in a goal against 50% of the time. Fingers crossed for the bloke and all that. Maybe I should have said, 'Trepidacious about giving him credit yet' for a good performance.

Matchwinner.
IMG_kvt6jz.jpg

Seriously wonder if he spent all summer working on those punches. Actually looked very assured on them in the 2nd half Obviously didn’t work on his distribution :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.