2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's debatable. I'm not a fan of pickford and never have been. Their first goal takes a very slight deflection but for me a taller and better keeper gets that. He actually gets his hand to the ball but Davy Lawson style helps it into the net. Pickford wil,never be the answer for us. I wish him well at another club
See they might not be his fault but it's no coincidence a lot of balls go in the net when he is in goal these days

That's debatable. I'm not a fan of pickford and never have been. Their first goal takes a very slight deflection but for me a taller and better keeper gets that. He actually gets his hand to the ball but Davy Lawson style helps it into the net. Pickford wil,never be the answer for us. I wish him well at another club

His arms are short for a keeper. T. rex comparison is a bit much but I’m sure a lad of olsens size would have tipped it wide. Pickford did do well to get across though but still.

Joking aren't you? All of the stats? Yeah OK

No i'm absolutely not. Mock the stats all you want, but what they show is we have the worst keeper in the league for a long long time. It is not a blip, it's consistent (over two years) of dreadful form. Kepa was hammered by the press, as was Karius for both performing at a similar level to Pickford. He get's a pass because he is English, which is a big part of it, the same thing happened with Joe Hart.

It's becoming apparant that the minute we have budget , Pickford will be gone from here.

Just a shame we have to replace half the squad first.

I think Pickford could kick on and realise his potential but something is clearly holding him back. To the extent that his mind switches off now more than ever.

It's becoming apparant that the minute we have budget , Pickford will be gone from here.

Just a shame we have to replace half the squad first.

I think Pickford could kick on and realise his potential but something is clearly holding him back. To the extent that his mind switches off now more than ever.

He may well improve, but he wont do it here. Sometimes you just need a change & this might be one of them. He is struggling with performances for too long & we have seen his behavior off the pitch as well & it all cant help, there is talent in there somewhere, but we are not going to see it

We should loan him to the rs for a few months. He'd come back 6" taller after special medication.

f77.gif

no chance, it took a double deflection and did well.to even get close to it,

no chance, it took a double deflection and did well.to even get close to it,
Well I can see you are a Pickford fan. No worries we all have players we like and don't like. Me I think he is a very average keeper. We can do better. But I suppose I can say that for a few of our players. Problem is that a keeper his mistakes of which he makes regularly usually cost us a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.