2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he screws up again on Saturday, he's........................

toast.jpg

Just a thought, but struggling to think of player who has ever gone into a Derby knowing it could be career defining.

Clean sheet and some saves contributing to 3 points and it restores confidence, another error and it's curtains for him.

Just a thought, but struggling to think of player who has ever gone into a Derby knowing it could be career defining.

Clean sheet and some saves contributing to 3 points and it restores confidence, another error and it's curtains for him.
He did a howler against them then the opposite game made crucial saves that stopped them winning the league along with Michael Keane, Sums Pickford up really.

He must be bricking it for Saturday. A mistake to ruin our perfect start and its surely curtains for him. If he gets through Saturday he is probably back to 3 strikes before Olsen gets ago.

YEP, but that was defining for them - this could be his last game for Everton
Error had no effect on how they were going as they were top and winning, city lost 3 in a few weeks and messed up, at Goodison the save he made in the one on one in effect stoped them winning the league as they missed out due to drawing with us, dont get why so many on here seem so a bit desperate for him to have a mistake so they can say they are right, people on here say hes made one when he has not and just carry on before,during and after games and even in the 2 week breaks [and yes he has made the proper error like v Brighton/fleetwood], bit sad really-not sure why this could be his last game for Everton is for as it defo wont be lol

Error had no effect on how they were going as they were top and winning, city lost 3 in a few weeks and messed up, at Goodison the save he made in the one on one in effect stoped them winning the league as they missed out due to drawing with us, dont get why so many on here seem so a bit desperate for him to have a mistake so they can say they are right, people on here say hes made one when he has not and just carry on before,during and after games and even in the 2 week breaks [and yes he has made the proper error like v Brighton/fleetwood], bit sad really-not sure why this could be his last game for Everton is for as it defo wont be lol

I'm agreeing with your first point. his perfomance that day was key to them losing a league, but as I said above it didn't change our season sadly.

I'm in no rush to see Pickford fail, but he is at the end of the line now, firmly believe he is one error away from Olsen getting a run and if he does JP simply wont get back in.

I'm agreeing with your first point. his perfomance that day was key to them losing a league, but as I said above it didn't change our season sadly.

I'm in no rush to see Pickford fail, but he is at the end of the line now, firmly believe he is one error away from Olsen getting a run and if he does JP simply wont get back in.
He could well be an error away but i doubt it a lot myself - but who knows but like many i want the best for Everton but this Pickford bashing is boring/pointless and silly so much via here - but you have had people on here moaning about him 1st season even when he won the awards from Fans etc [if he was classed as the best of a bad bunch or not] - he was never winning from the start with many to me-If Olsen does start i hope he does not make a mistake and have many moaning as that will defo happen

Status
Not open for further replies.