2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still take money for him in the summer

we’ll be able to make a killing on him and find a replacement who is better for well cheaper
We paid 28mill? for him and hes on what 80k a week?

Who do you think is going to pay 30mill and 80-100k a week on him?? Only someone who has watched no tape on the prem over the last couple of seasons. I couldnt see another prem team goign anywhere near him.

His stock has gone down since he joined everton surely?

Error after error, doesnt come for crosses, lacks height, doesn't communicate well with defence, big concentration issues and
starts laughing when he makes a mistake and we are losing.

He will go the same way as Joe Hart. Probably on loan abroad.

Who do you think is going to pay 30mill and 80-100k a week on him?? Only someone who has watched no tape on the prem over the last couple of seasons. I couldnt see another prem team goign anywhere near him.

Error after error, doesnt come for crosses, lacks height, doesn't communicate well with defence, big concentration issues and

Did you get hit on the head during the protests?

Oh yes sorry.

He has proven himself a top 6 keeper since joining everton. Minimal errors, gains us points through the season and a great attitude that runs off on his defence that he marshalls so well. He has also been brilliant for England.

I just hope we hold on to him and dont sell when about a dozen clubs come waiving 60mill at us.

England number one. sigurdsson, Digne, Richarlison, Bernard, Italian wonder kid, gomes, Iwobi.. we should be 7th/8th by default when having a poor season. Seriously challenging the top six with someone semi confident at the wheel.

Oh yes sorry.

He has proven himself a top 6 keeper since joining everton. Minimal errors, gains us points through the season and a great attitude that runs off on his defence that he marshalls so well. He has also been brilliant for England.

I just hope we hold on to him and dont sell when about a dozen clubs come waiving 60mill at us.

Minimal Errors?

Over 20+ in 2 seasons.

His stock will still be super high. This will always be the case whilst he remains England's No. 1.

The laughing when he makes a mistake is a personal bugbear of mine. Should be furious with himself.

His stock will still be super high. This will always be the case whilst he remains England's No. 1.

The laughing when he makes a mistake is a personal bugbear of mine. Should be furious with himself.
Are you serious?

What about Keane. Becaue he has made the england squad do you seriously think any prem team would pay a fee and massive wages for him?

Do the vast sums paid on scouting networks, analytical models, DOF etc etc etc boil down to .
`Hes in the England team, he must be top-class - buy him'.

30mill hahahahaha, if we were to sell him we would EASILY get 50mill

of all the problems at everton atm pickford isn't one of them

Somebody needs to sit him down and give him a good talking to as he isn't the "all this and a bag of chips" that he thinks he is.

Quote from a Somerset exile in Yorkshire.

30mill hahahahaha, if we were to sell him we would EASILY get 50mill

of all the problems at everton atm pickford isn't one of them
I don't know. I get what you mean, and he's definitely worth £50m to us, but I don't know if anybody would actually pay that for him. Same with the likes of Keane etc. The market means its not worth selling them for £30m but i'm not sure you'd get many takers for more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.