2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his last 2 season, before that he was okay, miles better than baby hart

Can remember one single game that I thought “ Wothout Howard we would have lost that” it was 0-0 against spurs and he made a few really good saves. The fact that he was here 10 years and only had one outstanding game in that time tells me all I need to know.

Kicked the ball out of play several times again. Becoming like Siggy in that he has world class moments but they are rare & generally the rest of thier play is severely below what is expected of them. Why can't we have the version of him when he plays for England? Been a fan but the love has been lost. Replace with a dull, sturdy & reliable keeper please.

At the end of his first season we should have punted Pickford when his stock was high and got Pope in. We'd have got asbout £60M for Pickford off some mug club and would have had to hand Burnley about £15M top whack for Pope.

Add another 30 on top of that, not a cats chance in hell Burnley would have sold cheap given what we paid for Pickford

Add another 30 on top of that, not a cats chance in hell Burnley would have sold cheap given what we paid for Pickford
Two seasons ago? No chance Pope was valued at £45M. This summer Bournemouth were looking to bid £15M for him before he signed a new Burnley contract.

Theyld have got about £15M from Everton two years earlier when he was 3rd in their pecking order.

Two seasons ago? No chance Pope was valued at £45M. This summer Bournemouth were looking to bid £15M for him before he signed a new Burnley contract.

Theyld have got about £15M from Everton two years earlier when he was 3rd in their pecking order.

English premium Dave, Pickford would have been a £5-10m player in any other country when we signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.