• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishRoundabout

Player Valuation: £950k
Howard was at fault on numerous occasions for goals against us during his last season. He was rapidly becoming a bit of a pantomime character he was that bad.
The ironic cheers from the Gwaldys Street End when he caught a cross were becoming louder.....

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Can't stand him, hope he gets back to the promise he showed early on, but honestly think that trust from the defence and the fans is really hard to get back.

BlueCA

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I was at the darts in the same section as Pickford and Keane were in. Both couldn't have been nicer and posed for photos etc. Keane was a really good lad and he talked briefly about how excited they are about Ancelotti and that he'd gone in the changing room after the game to talk to the players. Both were drinking but I can assure you the video makes it look a million times worse than it was. There was just 4 of them there and they were having a good time. Pickford was egged on by the crowd a bit and he played to it nothing more. All a bit of a storm in a tea cup in my opinion. They wouldn't have even felt the drink the next day.

johnjoeefc

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I was at the darts in the same section as Pickford and Keane were in. Both couldn't have been nicer and posed for photos etc. Keane was a really good lad and he talked briefly about how excited they are about Ancelotti and that he'd gone in the changing room after the game to talk to the players. Both were drinking but I can assure you the video makes it look a million times worse than it was. There was just 4 of them there and they were having a good time. Pickford was egged on by the crowd a bit and he played to it nothing more. All a bit of a storm in a tea cup in my opinion. They wouldn't have even felt the drink the next day.
I'm all for players having a life but if I was keane with the season hes having i would not be drinking at all

Lloydystark

Player Valuation: £10m
Those foreign players are from cultures where going out, getting completely pissed and making an absolute tit of themselves is not considered "cool".
Brits are different.
Brazilian footballers love the party life... Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks