2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads got alot to prove these next 4 games - all televised, against big opposition, could push us into Europe.

Come on lad nows your time to step up and make amends.

Remember the days where you’d get get behind your players and hope they’d improve. Now days it’s get rid, get rid get rid. Jordan will prove his worth to us no doubt but I worry everyone has made there minds up already.

Remember the days where you’d get get behind your players and hope they’d improve. Now days it’s get rid, get rid get rid. Jordan will prove his worth to us no doubt but I worry everyone has made there minds up already.
Hmm, Bit like yourself and iWobi

He’s dreadful. Can’t even control a ball and he’s conning everyone in thinking he’s a premier league footballer
Not good enough and never will be
Iwobi is poor in the No 10 role and on the wing so god help him in CM pairing I really really hope we never see that day.

I have a feeling that come the end of season we will do the analysis and come to the conclusion that Pickford cost us a Champions League spot. Hope I'm wrong though.

I have a feeling that come the end of season we will do the analysis and come to the conclusion that Pickford cost us a Champions League spot. Hope I'm wrong though.
lol not to mention the ref at Brighton plus the digne og same game etc,plus the none pen v spurs, injury time goal at Leicester, we could go on and use whatever we want,even seen someone moaning about not beating palace last week-yes the game on the 1st day

Status
Not open for further replies.