2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have someone like Fabianksi or Dubravka between the sticks. Pickford is not a good goalkeeper and if you're making excuses for him then you clearly don't want the best for Everton Football Club

Roger.

I am sick of this place. A bunch of faggot mindreading bitches playing with people and chatting [Poor language removed]. Go [Poor language removed] yourselves. You're no loss to me. Just an irritant bunch of snidermen [Poor language removed] and a bunch of 'proper' evertonian [Poor language removed] and a bunch of [Poor language removed] who couldn't have any skill in their lives like davek. good luck being the shitness of the internet. pisstaking motherfucking [Poor language removed] . love the fact that some nobends will chat [Poor language removed] but I won't be watching your posts so go [Poor language removed] yourselves. DONE with the sick [Poor language removed] you are.

Hello mum

We are desperate for a calm influence at the back. He causes unnecessary panic amongst the defence. Balls into the 6 yard box should be his but he sticks to his line. There was an occasion the ball was passed to Keane who in typical Keane fashion panicked and smashed it straight to a Palace player. Pickford should be shouting to him that he has time. The odd class save isn't making up for the bloopers. A good Euros, if he starts, I'd cash in if there was a taker.

I am sick of this place. A bunch of faggot mindreading bitches playing with people and chatting [Poor language removed]. Go [Poor language removed] yourselves. You're no loss to me. Just an irritant bunch of snidermen [Poor language removed] and a bunch of 'proper' evertonian [Poor language removed] and a bunch of [Poor language removed] who couldn't have any skill in their lives like davek. good luck being the shitness of the internet. pisstaking motherfucking [Poor language removed] . love the fact that some nobends will chat [Poor language removed] but I won't be watching your posts so go [Poor language removed] yourselves. DONE with the sick [Poor language removed] you are.

Head.....

Gone

I think a fairer assessment is
He cost us a goal with an awful blunder
He was beaten at the near post by the shot that hit the post. Would have went in if on target
He came out for the ball and then somehow lost it nearly causing a penalty when zaha went down
He made a good save from the header which was point blank but near enough straight at him
Hes young and hopefully will improve but not seeing any improvement yet.
They are obviously telling him to command his area more as he is now coming off his line to catch crosses
Still concerning at corners that all teams put a man in front of him which basically takes him out the game

That’s fair enough mate. I think what is clear is that he divides the fan base. Personally, If we got a big offer for him in the summer I’d be happy to let him go. For me he is too erratic, has poor concentration, doesn’t command his box well enough and doesn’t inspire confidence in his back line. All about opinions though, I know 50% of people who read this will think the complete opposite and think he’s a worldie. Yesterday he was ok though i thought.

Don't worry what people say Jordan. Do your talking on the pitch and stop letting in crap goals. :D

ban me faggots seeing as your shitty site doesn't even have a 'go [Poor language removed] themselves' button. go [Poor language removed] yourselves. I will never forget what you people did to me. Never.

Owwww mah Gerrrrd, someone is a lil cranky aren’t they?

I'd bin him and go all out for Henderson from United.

If we can get anything over £15m for him, I'd be surprised. He's in Joe Hart territory in terms of the regularity of his flops.

The problem is, I don't see any team in England that would spend £15m to buy him. He'd probably be better going abroad and trying to re-invent himself, in the same way that Smalling has done.
Need an interpreter to understand what he’s saying in English, never mind moving abroad.

...you see, I don’t see that great save as redeeming himself. He’s there to make saves like that. The mistake he made was fundamental, fortunately today it didn’t cost us points.

Then theres no such thing as redemption on a football pitch.

As anything they do to rectify a mistake is just something expected of them.

Then theres no such thing as redemption on a football pitch.

As anything they do to rectify a mistake is just something expected of them.

...I don’t think it’s a matter of redemption. Pickford is making errors frequently, many of which are costing us points. I don’t think it’s a case of balancing that out with fine saves.

Yesterday’s was unusual error, he’s normally a fine shot-stopper, it’s his lack of command of the penalty area that most concerns me. i accept the new breed of goalies are different and I’m old school, but he’s not a keeper I have confidence in.

...I don’t think it’s a matter of redemption. Pickford is making errors frequently, many of which are costing us points. I don’t think it’s a case of balancing that out with fine saves.

Yesterday’s was unusual error, he’s normally a fine shot-stopper, it’s his lack of command of the penalty area that most concerns me. i accept the new breed of goalies are different and I’m old school, but he’s not a keeper I have confidence in.

Not when you have seen the goalies in green from way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.