2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the last goal is that he's massively over exaggerated his dive for a shot that ends up blocked meaning he's behind the goal line for the next one.

He goes from this -

View attachment 77199

To this in the space of a second -

View attachment 77200

DCL does a superb job of stopping the shot with a great defensive header but Pickford has already left the ground. This all comes about by the way because of a pointless foul from Tom Davies WHO...…. -

View attachment 77201

Gave the poitnless cheap free kick away in the first place and then screamed it was his ball, blocks off Holgate and proceeds to utterly whiff the header.

He was diving for the cameras like he normally does.

He shouted to claim it too even though he then made no effort to come.

Shambolic goalkeeping. He could have made the greatest save in the history of football and it would have been irrelevant.

HE WAS STOOD BEHIND HIS LINE

Its proper under 8s football. Remind the keeper not to forget that it doesn't have to hit the met to be a goal.

Some still do, or at least get out to punch it.

This feller is 'stay on your line' turd.
We have known this for eternity. It’s took the gloss completely from a good performance from the team by enlarge. We shouldn’t even be discussing this we should be celebrating a deserved 3 points. I was in shell shock in the ground at that moment. Who would be a manager?

The problem with the last goal is that he's massively over exaggerated his dive for a shot that ends up blocked meaning he's behind the goal line for the next one.

He goes from this -

View attachment 77199

To this in the space of a second -

View attachment 77200

The pointless showy 'Hollywood' type dives Jordon Pickford keeps doing will always leave the potential for something to go wrong and lead to a goal. He did it earlier in the game; dramatically jumping up twisting and turning to see a shot over the bar. I wish he would just concentrate on getting the basics right and stop with all the histrionics.

He was diving for the cameras like he normally does.

He shouted to claim it too even though he then made no effort to come.

Shambolic goalkeeping. He could have made the greatest save in the history of football and it would have been irrelevant.

HE WAS STOOD BEHIND HIS LINE

Its proper under 8s football. Remind the keeper not to forget that it doesn't have to hit the met to be a goal.

Pickford absolutely LOVES A dive for the cameras.

He's like a schoolboy throwing himself onto his bed doing goalie dives.

I've never partially rated him but now and again and tonight is not the first example by a long way, he shows that he doesn't do the basics right.

The pointless showy 'Hollywood' type dives Jordon Pickford keeps doing will always leave the potential for something to go wrong and lead to a goal. He did it earlier in the game; dramatically jumping up twisting and turning to see a shot over the bar. I wish he would just concentrate on getting the basics right and stop with all the histrionics.

The greatest goalkeepers would happily leave the pitch with a clean sheet having had to make zero saves and only touching the ball at goal kicks. Or at most, they’re called into action only a handful of times but when it really matters they make a decisive save that seals the points for the team. Pickford wants to make save after save after save for the cameras. Me, me, me with him. Needs binning in the summer but unfortunately a new goalkeeper probably isn’t a headache Brands wants to add to the list of transfers we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.