2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't bother sticking around to see what happened on the second goal, but the first one was enough to warrant dropping. I don't really care for who. And time to start getting a plan together for the summer.

i have got no confidence in this lad, every set piece we conceed free kicks around the box and corners my 1st thought is this lad dropping a clanger. also can't remember a keeper who has the ball and kicks off only for it to run straight to the opposite keeper. and theyre then straight back on the attack

The problem with the last goal is that he's massively over exaggerated his dive for a shot that ends up blocked meaning he's behind the goal line for the next one.

He goes from this -

To this in the space of a second -

DCL does a superb job of stopping the shot with a great defensive header but Pickford has already left the ground. This all comes about by the way because of a pointless foul from Tom Davies WHO...…. -

Gave the poitnless cheap free kick away in the first place and then screamed it was his ball, blocks off Holgate and proceeds to utterly whiff the header.

Status
Not open for further replies.