2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok he's not exactly setting the world on fire lately either is he?

Top of the clean sheet charts for English/British goalkeepers in the Prem. Englands number one. Still young and will get better. Theres a difference between discussing the qualities of Everton players, and setting the bar so high no one will ever achieve, and slaughtering our players on here at every slight opportunity. Allison has started making mistakes for the RS now. Only Everson(?) the City keeper is a notch above Pickford, now that De Gea is have such a poor season.

The Liverpool keeper is miles ahead of Pickford and I’d suggest anyone saying otherwise is nothing but biased. City and Liverpool have the 2 best keepers in the league by miles (given De Gea’s poor season).

The Liverpool keeper is miles ahead of Pickford and I’d suggest anyone saying otherwise is nothing but biased. City and Liverpool have the 2 best keepers in the league by miles (given De Gea’s poor season).
Alisson is one of the luckiest keepers I've ever seen. Makes a mistake every game and is never punished. I remember recently, maybe against Chelsea, a ball was played over the top he came out to clear it and for some reason turned his back. Instead of the ball bouncing past him it hit him on the back of the head and perfectly to a RS player. Good keeper but gets away with so much, hopefully that luck will run out soon.

Not saying you're wrong but I think it's difficult to really assess that. I think Pickford playing for one of those two could look world class.

Liverpool's keeper has had some nightmare moments this season. Ask one of your friendly local Kopites.

Hasn’t he had something like more clean sheets than any other keeper in their debut season? They’ve lost 1 game all season, he’s been a big part of that
He's also one of highest to errors leading to goals, his luck will dry out just like De Gea's has this year. Allison also fell on his feet with a consistent defence in front of him. I could imagine it would of been a different story if lets say Van Dyke got a long lay off through injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.