2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter is currently awash with T-Rex and Origi tap-in gifs, posted by accounts with names like ‘MagicMane’ and ‘Manlikeshakiri’ despite them definitely not being arsed about us. No, sir! Not arsed at all... :oops:
I really want to see the "people" behind accounts like that

Twitter is currently awash with T-Rex and Origi tap-in gifs, posted by accounts with names like ‘MagicMane’ and ‘Manlikeshakiri’ despite them definitely not being arsed about us. No, sir! Not arsed at all... :oops:

Last couple of weeks has been a great opportunity to mute all the RS crawling out from under rocks to post those gifs and pics in response to any football exchange whatsoever.

He's actually boss for England. We need a solid partnership in front of him next season.
If we can bring in Zouma on a permanent we will have 3 very good central defenders. Our run in, which included 5 games against top 6 clubs, saw 8 clean sheets in 11 games. Our goals conceded of 7 was bettered only by City over the same period, and only the top 4 conceded less than us over the season as a whole.

I accept we do need to bring in Zouma or a quality alternative in the summer, but once we got to grips with zonal marking and, as importantly, stopped giving silly free kicks away in dangerous areas, I feel our defending is not our biggest concern.

We need to learn how to beat the teams that park the bus. It's on the creative side we need to focus this transfer window.

Great, the path has begun to the moment when he takes a pen in a world cup semi final or something and absolutely balloons it into the stratosphere.

610FABBE-8E72-4EF7-9A39-960AE1152C6A.jpeg

Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.