2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Pickford me.

No doubt the Kopites will be frothing that the media praise is on one of our lads.
Twitter is currently awash with T-Rex and Origi tap-in gifs, posted by accounts with names like ‘MagicMane’ and ‘Manlikeshakiri’ despite them definitely not being arsed about us. No, sir! Not arsed at all... :oops:

There are 2 Pickfords. We get the relaxed, mistake prone, kick it out for a throw every time Pickford & England get the switched on, talented future great. Everton that.

There are 2 Pickfords. We get the relaxed, mistake prone, kick it out for a throw every time Pickford & England get the switched on, talented future great. Everton that.

In the risk of upsetting the Marco Silva camp I would argue a big part of the managers job is to get the players focussed week after week.

Look at how Pep & Klopp have the whole squad running through brick walls - Pickford would never arse around under their watch imo.

For me thats Silva's big task next season as it ties in with having more consistency in our performances - no point in the team playing like champs against the top 6 at Goodison if we then roll over away at a midtable outfit with certain players not giving 110%.

Status
Not open for further replies.