2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Everton make another clubs Manager who isn't for sale their number 1 target, it is called tapping up. If Chelsea make another teams goal keeper who isn't for sale their number 1 target, it is called business as usual. Is there really any wonder why clubs struggle to get anywhere near the so called big 6.

If Everton make another clubs Manager who isn't for sale their number 1 target, it is called tapping up. If Chelsea make another teams goal keeper who isn't for sale their number 1 target, it is called business as usual. Is there really any wonder why clubs struggle to get anywhere near the so called big 6.

To be honest mate I think, in our case, it’s because we keep buying absolute clowns.

Most of our clowns are inbred, Bolassie Klassen and Ramirez (who was dirt cheap) anyway turned out to be clowns that is for sure. Everybody below Real Madrid is a selling club. Ask the RS who are light years ahead of us.

Surely not? The league starts 4/5 days later
yep,its what he said,but did not seem quite certain,but i thought he would be back for the Valencia game myself as we nearly always play our best team for the final pre season home game,ready for the league the week later

yep,its what he said,but did not seem quite certain,but i thought he would be back for the Valencia game myself as we nearly always play our best team for the final pre season home game,ready for the league the week later
Yeah seems a bit strange. He couldn’t go into a season with no game in pre season that would be stupid. That being said he better had be out keeper when we play wolves be gutted if he left

We're obviously going to say no. But trouble is if the player himself wants to leave. It would be just a matter of time then.
Need to resist in this window though. I thought Butland would be their first choice.
We could go for him for £20m less. Sell to buy etc etc!!

I am told that Everton are preparing for a bid, but they are in the driving seat and we do not need the money and do not wish to sell. Everton know Chelsea have nothing to offer. Chelsea are now just another club of 4 or 5 hoping to challenge for 4th position at the end of 2018/2019. If approached, they intend to screw Chelsea for an eye watering fee for England No 1, 23 or 24 years old, long contract etc. A starting figure of £120m has been hinted to put Chelsea off and should they not baulk , that will set the tone for negotiations. We will probably settle for no less than £100m. Not bad business as there are several good goalies hanging around including the one at Stoke. We cannot lose.
@orly
Parallel weaselling

Everton will say no.

Pickford will probably insist on leaving.

OK, so they want to deal, deal. $30million PLUS Loftus-Cheek and Batushayi (spelling?)

Status
Not open for further replies.