2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd let him go for £65m. Stek ain't that bad. A run of games would benefit him and we can go out and get 2 out of a decent LB, CB and CM with the change.

Bin Sandro, Mirallas, MS, McCarthy whilst we're at it. Everyone's forgetting Pickford let in pretty much the most shots of any keeper last season. Love him? Sure, but he's part of a creaky back 5, let's get the cash in to sort it.
STEK AINT THAT BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine him and anyone of two from Williams / Keane / Jagielka in front of him > relegation.

I'd let him go for £65m. Stek ain't that bad. A run of games would benefit him and we can go out and get 2 out of a decent LB, CB and CM with the change.

Bin Sandro, Mirallas, MS, McCarthy whilst we're at it. Everyone's forgetting Pickford let in pretty much the most shots of any keeper last season. Love him? Sure, but he's part of a creaky back 5, let's get the cash in to sort it.

Hi mate, he is. Hope this helps x

'Stek ain't that bad'

tenor.gif

100 millionlol

I want some of what you lot are smokin

65 tops if he goes

Why not have you seen the market? He's very young for a keeper, English, just had a great world cup, has loads of time left on his contract. He's worth at least more than Allison, so 80m with add ons.

Yesterday they were making stuff up about Maguire today its Pickfords turn

What tomorrow Tripper to Real Madrid

Why not have you seen the market? He's very young for a keeper, English, just had a great world cup, has loads of time left on his contract. He's worth at least more than Allison, so 80m with add ons.
Hes been decent for us
Decent in world cup

Hes not gunna be 100m mate

I am told that Everton are preparing for a bid, but they are in the driving seat and we do not need the money and do not wish to sell. Everton know Chelsea have nothing to offer. Chelsea are now just another club of 4 or 5 hoping to challenge for 4th position at the end of 2018/2019. If approached, they intend to screw Chelsea for an eye watering fee for England No 1, 23 or 24 years old, long contract etc. A starting figure of £120m has been hinted to put Chelsea off and should they not baulk , that will set the tone for negotiations. We will probably settle for no less than £100m. Not bad business as there are several good goalies hanging around including the one at Stoke. We cannot lose.

I would accept that the owner sell Pickford at the beginning of the window for the right price, but at the moment not even think about it. It would be irresponsible if he did that business with any club.

Would be a pointless move for him. They’re not in the CL so really he’d just be trading a campaign with Everton for one of getting compared to Courtois and being under the media glare for every mistake. I expect next summer he may want to move to a CL side if he feels a challenger to his England number 1 is playing CL football.

Status
Not open for further replies.