2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

The only top notch defender we have is Digne. He’ll be peppered with shots until that improves.

He’s a decent keeper in bad form for whatever reason. Seems these days no-one is allowed bad form in the eyes of some fans. I’d hate to see them on a bad day in work lol

I agree in part, but a bit of humility would help. He is the first to verbal the defence when they cock up, but acts like he does no wrong.

His confidence is too high for someone who struggles to catch a ball

Seriously though, I get the fact he’s been off lately. Like you, I was also a goalie as was my dad (played in the FA Cup he did).

But I feel like he could do with a break mainly for his ego. Basically let’s not go down the Joe Hart route and destroy his confidence.

Seriously though, I get the fact he’s been off lately. Like you, I was also a goalie as was my dad (played in the FA Cup he did).

But I feel like he could do with a break mainly for his ego. Basically let’s not go down the Joe Hart route and destroy his confidence.

Not sure he has much issue with confidence. Which is half the problem.

Cost us loads of points due to his Anfield clanger and the squad's subsequent collapse in the three months after, and cost us three further points today. He's not really all that, is he?

Hoofing it directly out of play today again when under no pressure whatsoever. What's up with that?

I’d drop him for a bit like.

Again, it’s like people forget that players fluctuate.

He’s out of form. As I was saying about form....
Or is it his attitude that Stek is nowhere near good enough to replace him as he is Englands no 1 ?
bad attitude bad keeping today the Portuguese lad in the under 23 should start and drop Pickford our of the squad for a week to wake him up maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.