2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a good keeper and we’re lucky to have him. I wish he would cut the mistakes out though........
Lucky, really? Lucky to have a keeper handin our rivals two wins in a row? Lucky to have a keeper breaking our momentum and faith at crucial moments in the season?
Sure. He’s good, we’re lucky and you sir are obviously a masochist.

Take the flirting to his profile page mate, we're starting to blush here
1mxnum.jpg

Lucky, really? Lucky to have a keeper handin our rivals two wins in a row? Lucky to have a keeper breaking our momentum and faith at crucial moments in the season?
Sure. He’s good, we’re lucky and you sir are obviously a masochist.

I’ve supported Everton for getting towards 60 years so I must be.....

I don’t like short goalies. There seems to be a trend at the moment of keepers staying on their line far too much as a cross comes in. Ours is one of these. The amount of headed goals I’ve seen this season (all teams) from inside the 6-yard box is ridiculous.

Boss young keeper makes a couple of mistakes and loads get the knives out. Berks
Problem is mate those high profile mistakes have cost us dearly and one in particular could help our beloved neighbours win the title. But it's not just those high profile mistakes it's his general positioning and footwork and decision making that concerns me and a lot of other blues.

Problem is mate those high profile mistakes have cost us dearly and one in particular could help our beloved neighbours win the title. But it's not just those high profile mistakes it's his general positioning and footwork and decision making that concerns me and a lot of other blues.
Oh don't get me wrong mate, I have concerns too. It just irks me seeing him being written off as "bang average" etc

His mistake in the derby completely destroyed our confidence and created the mess we're in now, to add to that he may have handed them the title, when they were going nowhere. Howard made numerous mistakes, most notably in the 2009 final, but nowhere near as bad as Pickford's in the derby. Pretty much destroyed our season.

Liverpool have lost 1 game in the League but it's our Jordans howler that wins them the title, thats a bit of a stretch even for GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.