Jonjoe kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the promotion! I can't imagine we'll let Kenny leave permenantly but I could see him going back on loan again now you've moved up a level

how did Jon Joe play today??

played reallyu well mate, looked at home at this level - although obviously a dead rubber game, defensively blocked everything they tried to do his side and looked good going forward and passing as well

Nice one on the promotion btw!

morning all toffees,just wanna say what a brilliant prospect you have in Kenny.he started a bit nervously but he soon fitted in and was very strong. he looks tpnhave enjoyed himself woth us,rumours are we may come in for him whether it's a loan or transfer I don't know,and to top it off we got promoted.

good luck for next season hope you do well with the right man in charge

cheers

Hopefully we keep him next year mate, but seems his loan worked VERY well for you and his development so maybe will register with the powers that be at the club when it comes to the next batch of younsters coming through comes around and where they are sent out to, from those that regularly watch the junior sides - the next batch we have coming through is supposed to be a really good one as well

was he always a right back?

played rb for the england euro winning udner 17 side mate, was a stand out performer during that torunament which is why my hopes have ben high on him from that time, REALLy happy to see him developing as back then he looked like a breeze would knock him over - was the only BIG negative i could see in his size and build was a concern - but looks to have grown a fair bit and put a bit of eweight on in the year and a bit since

He likes a block does the kid. Great to see him busting a gut to get something in the way of a cross.

And a nice little assist for him too. Certainly looks more at home as a fullback than Pennigton.

Status
Not open for further replies.