Jonjoe kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if you see the two near post headers Holgate got caught out on for England you'd have to be concerned how he'd manage with the aerial threat if he was a CB in the Premier League.

he wouldn't - which is why Koeman doesn't trust him there mate is the honest answer

...unless something has happened today, it all seems to have gone quiet on the Martina front. The last I saw was a quote from the player saying he'd not heard from Everton.

there was a brief mention (one line) in the keane article this morning that has got his thread active again.
first linked over a month ago i think and nothing happened as yet when it should be a easy deal to wrap up.
hopefully someone else snaps him up

he wouldn't - which is why Koeman doesn't trust him there mate is the honest answer
He did get caught out, but then that happens to defenders every week in the Premiership it's not as if it never happened to anyone before.
That said , I think he is still to inexperienced to play as a centreback every week....at this stage in his career.
Of course, they were playing against the very best of under 21 talent around.

there was a brief mention (one line) in the keane article this morning that has got his thread active again.
first linked over a month ago i think and nothing happened as yet when it should be a easy deal to wrap up.
hopefully someone else snaps him up

..I think we'd all be chuffed to see Kenny given his chance, not least because he's a very competent, orthodox RB.

I was initially going to put this in the Martina thread, but it's obviously better here. I was musing that Jonjoe must be have the best record of achievements for any youngster playing at our club. U17 Euro winner, tucking in the winning penalty; promotion from league 2 with Oxford; PL 2 Winning captain ; U20 World Cup winner. Some achievements for a 20 year old, lads a winner for sure.

I was initially going to put this in the Martina thread, but it's obviously better here. I was musing that Jonjoe must be have the best record of achievements for any youngster playing at our club. U17 Euro winner, tucking in the winning penalty; promotion from league 2 with Oxford; PL 2 Winning captain ; U20 World Cup winner. Some achievements for a 20 year old, lads a winner for sure.

U18 league winner too
Let's hope he continues this theme into senior football, the signs are good

Status
Not open for further replies.