2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back is a crisis area for us. I've never rated Kenny but I will say that he's been better this season but I still don't see him as a long term option. He looks too limited, both physically and technically to reach the level that we need. I respect his character but we need a new RB this summer for sure.

Right back is a crisis area for us. I've never rated Kenny but I will say that he's been better this season but I still don't see him as a long term option. He looks too limited, both physically and technically to reach the level that we need. I respect his character but we need a new RB this summer for sure.
crisis area? no way.

crisis area? no way.

100%. Look at the improvement Digne has made on the other side. We need threats on both sides, it was one of our most prominent features about some of our better teams in the Prem era when we had Baines and Coleman in their pomp attacking non stop down both sides. It is no coincidence that their decline (Baines through age, Coleman through injury) that our team has got much, much worse.

We need a top quality right back this summer.

100%. Look at the improvement Digne has made on the other side. We need threats on both sides, it was one of our most prominent features about some of our better teams in the Prem era when we had Baines and Coleman in their pomp attacking non stop down both sides. It is no coincidence that their decline (Baines through age, Coleman through injury) that our team has got much, much worse.

We need a top quality right back this summer.
No I agree with the sentiment but I just don't think we can call RB a crisis area.

Not good enough for us to progress. Dont doubt his committment and passion. Just doesnt have enough ability for top premier team we hopefully intend to become. A average tony hibbert who was himself average

Not good enough for us to progress. Dont doubt his committment and passion. Just doesnt have enough ability for top premier team we hopefully intend to become. A average tony hibbert who was himself average

Hibbert can defend sometimes. Kenny can’t do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.